New Members: Join Now!
To join, please enter your details below and click “Register.” Then, click the payment button on the next screen. Once we receive your registration information and payment confirmation, you will have instant access to our online resources and community.
If you have received a notice that your membership is up for renewal, please log in first using the button below. You can then renew your membership.
Membership dues are $45 for faculty and alumni, and $25 for current AU MSOD students.
Being a member of the Association has many perks, which are well worth the dues. Check them out below, and join now!
- Keep the Circle Alive – Join a community of hundreds of members from the MSOD program, who know what it means to sit together in the circle. Reconnect with fellow alums, faculty, and up-and-coming OD practitioner students
- Gain FREE access to webinars – Our online learning & development sessions feature prominent leaders in the field, including Dr. Matt Minahan, chair of the ODN, and Mark Sachs, independent practitioner. Normally priced at $25 each, your free access as a member pays off after 2 webinars (alumni/faculty), or 1 webinar (students)
- Access to Members-Only Content – The popular discussion board, jobs board, and OD events calendar are included in your annual dues. Find your next career with just a few clicks, or post an upcoming event you’re hosting — all free as a member
- Stay Updated with our Newsletter – Each quarter, we send out Snapshot, our newsletter featuring news and updates from the Association, including member spotlights, announcements about upcoming events, and links to top discussion posts and job announcements
- Give Back to the MSOD Program – Alumni and Faculty can give back to the very program that has given us so much by contributing to the Segal-Seashore Fellowship Fund. The Fund provides financial assistance to make the dream of becoming an OD practitioner a reality for students each cohort