Thank you for your interest in advertising with the Association. By choosing to advertise OD jobs and events OD Jobs & Events here, you have the potential to reach approximately 500 international organization development (OD) practitioners, from students to seasoned consultants. Here is some more information on what types of ads will be successful with the Association, pricing, and the process for requesting your ad to be included in our website and social media:
Your OD Jobs and Events Ad Here
If you have an OD job you need filled, this is the community that wants to see it. Our job board is the most active part of our site, with over 600 posts to date. Graduating Master of Science in Organization Development (MSOD) students from American University in Washington, DC, and experienced OD practitioners are constantly seeking leads for quality OD roles across the globe.
OD events are also excellent advertising opportunities on our site. Our members already value education and continuous learning, and are eager to network with like-minded professionals.
Process for Advertising with the Association
If your organization has a job posting, OD event, or other service that organization development practitioners would find useful, please click the Choose an Advertising Option button below, and then submit your details to us. We would like to know a bit about the service you wish to advertise so we can ensure that it fits the needs of our community. Once approved, we will post advertisements for OD jobs on our Jobs Board, and other services in one of our online discussion boards. We also can include a posting on our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+), as well as our quarterly e-newsletter, Snapshot.Choose an Advertising Option
Please submit all ad details with your request, including any .jpg or .png images. If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact us.
OD Jobs and Events Ad Pricing
Additional Information and Disclaimers
- Advertisements should be related to the field of organization development (OD)
- Current Association members are able to post for free and should log into the website; current members do not need to submit advertisement requests to post to the discussion or job boards
- The AU•NTL Association reserves the right to refuse any submitted or posted advertisement at any time
- All sales are final; once the Association approves, payment is submitted, and the ad posted, refunds are not permitted. If you need to withdraw your advertisement submission, please do so prior to submitting payment
- Actual viewer reach statistics fluctuate on a monthly basis and are not in the control of the Association